Sunday 3 February 2013

The APPLE of my EYE, the DESIRE of my HEART



The idiom, Apple of my eye, means the most beloved person or something. In this poem is a deep expression of love, adoration and admiration of a man in love towards his most beloved lady. Expressing love to the most beloved being of your life is beyond literal realm since the feeling you feel when in love can only be true if your lover can perceive it and appreciate the fact that she/he is the one who makes your life glow in love. Read on…

The APPLE of my EYE, the DESIRE of my HEART
My adoration for you is deeper than the sea
Wider than the furthest horizon you can see
Higher than the heavens up above
“Oh! Girl”, my heart is full of your love!
An Apple, is also a sweet and delicious fruit. An apple a day keeps the doctor away.

“Oh! Sweetheart”, you are the golden key of my life’s bliss
Your sweet love for me is my soul’s most tender kiss
Your love is sweeter than the sweetest honey
Your sweet love is worth more than all money
There can’t be anything to replace your golden love
And surely there shall never be as long as you live

Oh! My seraph, nothing can surpass your beauty
And it is true there shall never be till eternity
Everything beautiful proclaim your splendor

The glittering of the heavenly stars,
The awesome splendor of peacock,
The pearls of the deep blue sea,
To the red roses in the garden,
The crowning of beautiful miss universe
Should rightfully belong to you my dear
Sweet, sweet is your love for me.

Dear lady, you are my most beloved being
Your love gives me every sweetest thing
Your sweetness, oh dear, is beyond description
You deserve all my soul’s sincere adoration
You are everything good in my life
*You surely can make the best wife

Oh! Angel, you are the apple of my eye
The sweetest apple of my heart, you are.

*Being in love does not necessarily mean the relationship will end up in marriage.
 


Courtesy of the Rising Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you love this poem? Drop a comment below....