Sunday 10 February 2013

OH! SUPERB ALPINE ROSE

Flowers are believed by many people as mostly a feminine attraction. But despite being a man I have to admit that I love flowers so much and my favorite being “The Red Rose” also known as “Rosemary”. When it comes to relaxation moments I am a bit of a naturalist mostly preferring some solitude moments in natural scenes, my favorite being montane whenever I want to reenergize my mental batteries. To me a clerk weaver’s song in its natural surrounding is more entertaining than any human song on earth, and the sparkle of countless stars in the heavenly firmaments at night is more enchanting than any disco lights ever invented.
It was during one of my visits to the mountains that I came across a beautiful red rose seemingly looking heavenward as if receiving blessings from on high, and that inspired me to write the poem below, which despite having a natural and romantic tune, to me it has a deeper meaning. 

OH! SUPERB ALPINE ROSE
Hail! Oh, superb rose of mine heart
So close to celestials thou art!
Blessings you forever get while still fresh
Oh! Superb Alpine rose that I so cherish!
A Rose flower, note the crimson petals.
Your beautiful crimson petals naturally radiates love
Like the dazzling sun from the heavens up above
So luscious is your so intoxicating fragrance
That overwhelms the air with an aura of romance
Your nectar is sweeter than the sweetest wine
Oh! Splendid rose of the paradise of alpine
Oh! Gorgeous rose of my bliss
Your splendor I ever so miss
So enchanting thou art
Oh! Floral queen of my heart
Oh! Sweet rose, you are an almighty’s master piece
Oh! Beautiful rose, you are my source of inner peace
Oh! Superb rose, you are the source of my soul’s bliss
Oh! Splendid rose, your fragrance is my spirit’s kiss
Oh! Grand rose, you are the most beautiful on earth
Oh! Alpine rose; you are the tower of my strength
I pray that may a *Zephyr blow your petals forever
And that all sweet nature may be your eternal lover
Oh! Flower, your beauty I am unable to converse
Oh! Rose, you own all the splendor of the universe
Everything beautiful in nature just reflects your splendor
Oh! Alpine rose flower, the owner of universal grandeur!
Your sweet core is a real life’s fountain
Life’s continuity it is much able to sustain
Your sweet core is a true and fertile garden
Deep in you is a real luscious love den
A love den full of every heavenly promise
The true genesis of life in a paradise
Rose flower
Oh! My so superb floral gift
The source of my spiritual uplift
A taste of your so luscious core
Is a true ecstatic heavenly score
Why do you dwell in the alpine so high?
Because Jehovah wants you so much nigh
So that your creator can hear your every wish
And bestow you all his blessings while so fresh
God cherish you, oh! Superb alpine rose
That is why he is to you so much close
Montane Region.
Deep in my heart I have a living dream
A vision flowing like a mountain stream
In my soul I have a sincere wish
A desire I so sincerely cherish
My enthusiasm for all seasons
My passion for all best seasons…
…To pluck your sweet self from your alpine
And make your whole self solely ever mine
With gentle kisses to plant you in my garden
To forever be with you in my most private den
To hide you so deep, deep in my tender heart
Where upon you shall never feel any hurt.
Oh! Superb Alpine Rose!        
*Zephyr: A light warming breeze.
 
Did you find this article helpful? Then click the share button for your friends to read too. Thanks.
Courtesy of the Rising Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you love this poem? Drop a comment below....