Thursday 7 February 2013

OH! CLASSIC GOLDEN APPLE



Symbolism is one of the languages used to express someone’s feelings in a manner than reflects and portrays a broader meaning of reality. The idiomatic symbolism, “Apple of my eye”, means the most beloved person. In this poem is a figurative expression of love and adoration for a lady, symbolized by an apple. Apples are one of the most delicious and sweet fruits on earth. Read on.

OH! CLASSIC GOLDEN APPLE
Why should you remain in the tree up above?
While my heart is so much heavy with love
With he a strong desire for your flesh
To taste it while it is still very fresh
What about a little taste of your sweet wine?
Oh! Golden Apple, why not just be wholly mine

An Apple, with my picture inside. I love myself.

Oh! Golden Apple,
Your glow is so much like that of morning sunshine
Your glossy and shiny skin is so magnificently fine
In you every being can have literally everything
Your golden splendor can enchant even a king
Yet should I miss you almost all year?
When I need you so much intimately near?

You are so enchanting for your every kind of reason
Your golden splendor is with you in every season
Your beauty is beyond what I can converse
Your splendor has no equal in the universe
With you I truly can have eternal inner peace
You were surely created a grand masterpiece

Oh! Gorgeous Apple,
Deep in my heart you stirred a fiery desire
Deep in my soul a longing so very sincere
To make you solely mine at heart forever
To shower you with my adoration than never

I yearn to always drink your luscious wine
To always show you love as solely mine

Oh! Splendid Apple,
Cleanse my wanting heart with your wine
Make your whole self as solely mine
With your soft flesh provide my soul’s relish
Offer yourself as mine to forever cherish
Your sweetness my ever wanting soul really miss
Oh! Golden Apple, in you is the key to my eternal bliss

Pierce my heart with your shinny golden glow
Through your sweet self let my soul grow
Intoxicate my heart with your luscious wine
Render your sweet flesh as eternally mine
I shall consider myself blessed by the most high
By experiencing your grandeur perpetually nigh
Oh! Classic Golden Apple
 


Courtesy of the Rising Sun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you love this poem? Drop a comment below....